Good Kids Clothing Co (here after referred to as GK) privacy principles, and privacy responsibilities:
Personal identification information
- Personally, Identifiable Information (PII) is a category of sensitive information that is associated with an individual person or customer. PII will be accessed only on a strict need-to-know basis and handled and stored with care.
- PII is information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Personal information that is “de-identified” (maintained in a way that does not allow association with a specific person) is not considered sensitive.
- Company policies, contractual obligations, and federal and state laws and regulations require appropriate protection of PII that is not publicly available. These regulations apply to PII stored or transmitted via any type of media: electronic, paper, microfiche, and even verbal communication.
- PII does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
All GK and its employees ensure that the personal information of their customers must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be processed for specified lawful purposes
- Not be kept for any longer than is necessary
- Be kept secure
- Not be transferred outside the Company without adequate protection
GK and its employees must adhere to the following guidelines:
- GK will provide limitations on the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Notice – GK will provide timely and appropriate notice to individuals about its data collection practices.
- Consent – GK will collect, use, disclose and transfer personal information only with the individual’s consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, the individual’s reasonable expectations and legal requirements.
- Purpose limitation – GK will collect personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information GK collects will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected.
- Transfers to third parties – GK will take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within GK
- Quality – GK will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date.
- Access – GK will maintain procedures to give individuals reasonable access to their personal information and, when appropriate, the ability to correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Security – GK will take commercially reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Retentions – GK will not keep personal information for longer than necessary or permitted by law.
- Accountability – GK will designate individuals within the company to be accountable for compliance with laws and related GK policies.
How we use collected information
Good Kids Clothing Co. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature